Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Easter


"Sup bitches!?!" yells Little Arden Kairi (L) & Happy Family(R)

First and foremost I'd like to congratulate my friends Chad and Reema for their healthy baby boy Arden Kairi born on Apr 15, 2006 at 9:03am. Aww...look at that adorable little thing!

Secondly, have you filed your taxes yet?!? Today's the deadline, well for most of us at least. I just got mine done about 2 weeks ago, paid a cut throat accountant $150 to do my returns. I'll definitely have to buckle up and try filing it myself next year. It's ridiculous how much taxes we have to pay in this country! Sales tax, income tax, property tax, capital gains tax...what else... cibai tax got, ah? KNNCCB...

Did everyone have a good Easter weekend? Mine was so-so. Started out feeling great on Friday. Just couldn't wait to party. After work, went to have dinner with Steph's family which was rather fun (in a family setting kinda way) at Shakespeare's. Had to blow Dr Matt off for the 2nd time **I feel so bad** (I definitely have to go out with him this Fri). Then after dinner, met up with the gang at Harpo's where they had free drinks for grad students. By the time I got there around 9pm the party was almost over so we left and went to Soco but it kinda sucked there because the music was bad and not many people showed up. The rest of the weekend I spent entertaining my friend from St Louis which was just blaaah...:(

Here are some random pictures of recent "activities" at Soco Club :D


Airforce John & me (L) & Fabulous Dustin (R)


Chadd, Justin, Me & Steph (L); Matt & me shaking our booty(R)

Look at the two sampat-lou wearing the same shirt ;)


~~~~~N10~~~~~

Short talk:
Saw this site which I have linked to "blogs i find interesting". It's about a guy on a quest to eventually trade for a house starting with one red paperclip! He starts out with the paperclip, advertises it on craiglist and got a fish pen for the clip. From there he just goes on to bigger and better things. Now he's up to a year's free rent in an Phoenix apartment. It's pretty humorous and unique. Definitely check it out.

Went to the MU Rec center on thursday (Oh did I mention, I work out there now) with Matt to play racquetball and did some weights then later called Dave to come join in on some kind of celebration they were having with free food and raffles. It was fun and relaxing. We soaked in the hot tub, relaxed in the sauna and floated around on the outside pool, it was amazing, felt like I was at a resort for a night ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does sampat-lou mean, you Asian devil?

Nick 10 said...

Sampat I guess can be translated to mean embarassing and Lou is person. But Sampat-lou just means dumbass ;)

Naked Boy said...

Yes mary, i paid my taxes. thanks for reminding me.

Anonymous said...

R u the spokeperson for Crest or Colgate ah? Such white teeth...