Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Superbowl Weekend


Steph decided to have a superbowl party on Sunday and it turned out to be quite alot of fun. Everyone brought a little something and I made my famous cheesecake. I experimented with one by adding peanut butter and it came out really good! I'll definitely have to try that one again. No one except for Steph and Chad was paying any attention to the game, I guess they were the only two that were into football. The rest of us were paying more attention to the ads than the game. One of the cutest ads has got to be the one for Budweiser where the little pony's trying to pull this huge carriage and as he's coming out of the barn, you see two other little ponies at the back pushing the carriage, helping their friend along. That was just soooo sweet =) After the game, we all watched the very dramatic Grey's Anatomy. It was a pretty good episode except that we didn't like how it left us hanging in the end.

We didn't really do much on Friday evening. Went to the mall and shopped a little and later just chilled out at Steph's house playing cards. Saturday was Emily's birthday. After playing cards all night, I went to MU's Rec center with Dave and worked out the next morning. I did weights and ran for about 4 miles and later just chilled at the sauna, very relaxing. I'm proud of myself for keeping up with my schedule so far. I hope I'll see some results soon. After that we just hung out with Justin and Chad at Cherry St and later met at Pasta House for Em's birthday dinner. After dinner, we all went to Shattered and danced to 80's music.

All in all, it was a fun weekend but I definitely feel that I'm partying it up a little too much. There are many chores at home that is ignored but the way I see it is I should take full advantage of the situation while everyone's still in Columbia. After the summer, everyone will be done with school and only God will know what will happen then. I have a suspicion that my social life will come to a screeching halt. I'm really not looking forward to that but there's nothing much I can do.

2 comments:

ebian said...

If you are ever bored during the Summer, come visit me in Connecticut and we can go mountain biking or rock climbing :-)

Tze & Yeesin said...

Miss u guys, and miss superbowl! Miss our TV shows too. Hope that our DVR doesn't break down from all that recording!