Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Leave a comment or I'm sending in the Muppets!

Alright everyone...if you happen to pass by my little piece of internet real estate, could you do me a favor and post a comment! Especially if you don't know me, I'm no scary person (most of the time at least) just say hi and tell me where you are looking at my blog from. I'm really interested to know who actually comes by.

See part of my curiousity stems from this nifty little counter that I've installed for a couple months now and I get to see how much traffic comes by here. In the last 3 months there's been approx 600 people coming by here. So take a few minutes and post me a comment.

D@mn it, you better do it before I get the muppets to attack you!! =)

Alright I'm really eager to see who actually drops by, peeps I know, peeps I don't know, it's all good. So go ahead click on the the "Post a comment" button and say something!

Thanks in advance to everyone who participates!

15 comments:

Joseph said...

Hello, I'm Joe and live quite near to you, 30 miles north of St. Louis. I do enjoy your blog :).

Veni Vidi Vici,
Cheers

Anonymous said...

....

Tze & Yeesin said...

Aiyo, you know us lah. Your other family in KC.

Anonymous said...

Nick... these blogs are strange to me. Random people enjoy reading about your life? I would be creeped out. On the other hand... stalkers make for good stories, down the road. I had a stalker in high school... and it ended up being more fun to talk about than it was creepy. Sigh... I suppose this is why people make blogs.

Anonymous said...

I am going to eat you, little Asian man. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

as if i have time for you

Anonymous said...

I like Blogs. Blog blog blog. I also like to eat little children.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I like cheese, its delicious

Anonymous said...

L> BOO thats mine for ya. Muppets are suppose to be cute..

Anonymous said...

Here you go my dear! So, please stop bugging me to leave a comment on your blog! Heeheee... ;p

Clarice said...

I need a break from my spreadsheets and numbers..... So, I decided to see if my friend Nick is doing anything CRAZY lately!

Clarice said...

Need a break from spreadsheets and numbers........ so i thought i'll see what is my 'happening' friend Nic is doing lately..... wah...

Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello) from a krazy monkey from down under in New Zealand. Bring on the muppets - I'll eat them for breakfast - Miss Piggy is the best !!! (hehe)Happy New Year & all the best !!!