Friday, December 09, 2005

Anticipation....

Is definitely how we feel with today's limited release of Brokeback Mountain. Unfortunately the wide release is much later and who knows if it's even going to make it to Mid Missouri. Ah well I'll just have to drive in to St Louis to watch if all else fails.

Definitely amazing that Hollywood has finally made a big stride with such a movie and especially with such yummy A list stars. This is one of the reasons I love about this country, for the most part you can do whatever the heck you want to. I know I complain about this and that every once in a while but the fact still remains that I would rather live here than move home (for now at least). Aside from that, I've also lived here for the last 8 years so it'll definitely be an adjustment to move away.

Anyway the conclusion is that I like this country very much and hope that I'll be able to live here on a permanently basis. But till then my plans will be up in the air. Now all you boys go out and watch this movie and help support Hollywood revive their business ;)

No comments: