Monday, December 19, 2005

5 Days before Xmas...

and I have yet to buy any useless gifts presents. Good thing I don't have that many people to buy presents for so that definitely helps. The mall is packed with last minute crazed shoppers.



I will be getting quite a bit of time off and was supposed to be jetting off to Vegas but looks like that plan is not going to work out...bummed out...but I think I've finally gotten something together. I'll drive in to St Louis this weekend with H2, stay with Dave, party a bit & go watch Brokeback Mountain then maybe drive to Chicago on Sunday or Monday. Get a cheap motel and just hang out there; go shop and eat some yummy M'sian food. Nothing grand but sure beats staying home for the holidays.


Short talk:

- Went bar hopping on Fri; going from Tellers to VIP Lounge to A&C and later to Dave's place. Bumped into Jimmy (hottie) at Tellers again and had quite a conversation going. VIP was a cool hole in the wall place and A&C was alright.
- Watched Kong on Saturday, not too bad of a movie, just too long! I think it was 3hrs 25 mins. Took about 1 1/2 hours before Kong even appeared. After movie, went to Soco and had a really good time.
- Sunday my roomate Joel left for Arizona. It was sad to see him leave, he was a good roomate.




Currently reading:

Marley & Me by John Grogan


Rosco the Puppy Genius
(compliments from Joe)

1 comment:

Tze & Yeesin said...

Hey...if plans change, feel free to come by KC! You "kids" are always welcome!