Wednesday, November 09, 2005

When September Ends

Two more months!! Two more months and we can all say ta-ta to 2005!! Unbelievable how quickly this year has zoomed by. It has been a good year with many accomplishments and achievements. But the standard struggles with career and immigration status still remains.

Anyway my first weekend of November went pretty good. Went to A&C with Matt, Don and Dave Friday night. I really wanted to party (possibly at the new Generic Club) but Matt and Don got extremely drunk/high (who knows? Don later says his drink was supposedly "ruffied") and so the night got cut short. Dave, Em and myself ended up chatting till about 3am.

Next morning, went to have pho with H2 (she's had pho craving for the last 2 weeks, don't ask me why) and then shopped at the Mall where I got 3 t-shirts for the price of 2 at Hollister =) The frat muscle boy that checked me out must have taken one too many steroid pills or he could've been hitting on me but I highly doubt the latter ;) Later that evening, Joe and parents invited me to dinner at Chris McD's to celebrate Katie's (Joe's sis) new place of employment, the meal was mucho deliciousso. After dinner, we were going to join Dave, Mark and Daniel at Dejavu for comedy but since it was too late Joe and I went to see Zorro instead. The movie was alright but I feel like Antonio Banderas is getting a little too old to be jumping around in a black cape and all (A little off course but I wonder if Banderas means flag in Spanish since it's Bendera in Malay, any spanish speaking readers out there?) . I got pissed at Hollywood because half way through the movie the film got off the reel for a good 10 mins and they never bothered to rewind (dunno if it's possible) or apologize or anything. But nobody complained so maybe it's just me. After the movie joined Dave and gang at Shattered and then ended up at Mark and Daniel's place and hung out there till about 4am.

Sunday, the weather was great considering it IS November. Steph, Suzie and me went to the Katy trail and ran/walked a good 4 miles. Then had dinner at House of Chow (Chee Bye, House of CCB is how we usually refer to it) with H2 where we felt that we got discrinated against, at a Chinese restaurant!! But aside from that, the meal was good. Oh also took this picture of my neighbour's trash. They must've had quite a party over the weekend! I counted and it came up to be like 132 cases or 2640 bottles!! Funny thing was seeing the trash guy the next day, they were literally scratching their heads wondering how clear it all...


Beer cases: My neighbours must have had quite a party!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lil> Shoot! interesting neighbours you have! Checked out your Friendster blog and found this..