Friday, October 28, 2005

All-hallow's Eve

Happy Halloween guys!

It's been a while since I've posted anything. I've just been real busy with trying to find a new job (looking at St Louis or KC), getting readjusted to Columbia and my puke my brains out-most hated-dig my eyes out work has been killing me as well with one project after another.

As you know, I am trying pretty hard to secure myself another place of employment but with my current immigration status it's just a tad more complicated. I have also thought about it all and to tell you the truth, I am a little reluctant to leave Columbia. That's because I LOVE everything outside of work; I mean I'm partying, dating again, meeting new people, have great friends, working out, losing weight etc etc etc generally just having a good time BUT (this is a big butt oops i mean but) I'm just really, really, really, really (ok u got my point) unhappy with work. I mean it's a big part of my life, I have to be here 8 hrs/day, 5 days/week, 52 weeks/year!! It's just really bad so I HAVE to do something about it. I have sat back and done nothing for way too long.

Not much has really been going on the last couple of weeks so I'm just going to post these funny pictures in conjunction with Halloween. Enjoy...




PS - Now that I've put a smile on your face, if you know of any suitable jobs in St Louis or KC or San Fran or NYC or any good job in a good company in a cool city I'd really appreciate it if you could hook me up. You will be promptly rewarded, I promise =)

2 comments:

Morris said...

Those are very shiny sunglasses!

Mr. Morris
Ask Morris

lc said...

i love these pictures...did u dress up??? i did :D ttyl...ps thanks for the call...sorry i missed it!