Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Wednesday Oct 12, 2005

It's my birthday, it's my birthday!!! Woohooo what a day it has been.
Actually, let me rewind to this past weekend because I celebrated a little early (I know, I know but who can blame me). I just couldn't wait to see my pals in KC (**wink, wink** riiiight) especially since I haven't seen them in ages. We (Tze, YS, Elaine and H2) celebrated at the Cheesecake factory, ate some good food, took tons of pictures (we're asians, enough said) and they got me a Coach GC which is what I totally wanted for I'm in need of a new wallet BAD.


Me, Tze, YS, Elaine and H2 at cheesecake factory and my Godiva Chocolate cheesecake yum :P

So back to today, I went in to work as usual which kinda sucked coz back when I used to work for Dillard's, you'd get the day off. But anyway, Cheryl at work was really nice to make me a triple chocolate brownie icing cake which was real yummy (there goes my diet to lose the 5lbs I gained in Msia). After work went over to Joe's and hung out for a little and then went home chilled and got ready for my birthday dinner at the Pasta Factory ;P


Pasta Factory with Em & Dave and Dave & Joe

The dinner started at 7:30pm but as usual I was 10 mins late (I really need to get this punctuality thing down) and almost everyone was already there. It was great to see everyone again (Joe, Dave, Em, Joel, MexMatt, Steph, Patrick, DrMatt, Lim, Clint and Don) and we just sat back chilled and had some really good and funny conversations. Dinner was delish but somehow it took almost 1.5 hrs to get our food. They all got me this great DQ Blizzard Cake with 1/2 Reese's and 1/2 Chocolate, which was soooo freakin good (now my diet's totally shot!). I got a bunch of gifts, calls, voicemails, emails and SMS's from friends and family from all over the country/world, it was really cool. In retrospect, I'm just really glad to have such a good group of friends/family to have made my birthday into such a special day.

Thanks Y'all!!!


Blowing out my delicious DQ reese's chocolate cake, yum...


Group pic and all the stuff I got yay :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that u r finally getting all the attention due since college ... =) ... wish I'm there ... ANyhow, Happy 28th birthday - KK

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, who is that total hottie sitting to your right at your birthday dinner?