Sunday, October 09, 2005

Happy Birthday Papa!!

Just a quick note, it's Dad's Birthday!!!
I know I just saw Dad like a week ago but I already miss him :( I've gotten a few very sweet text messages from him. Here're a few of them:

  • "By the time you receive this you will be having dinner, take care and love you-Dad" (Awww....sent right after I boarded the plane from Malaysia)
  • "Hope you enjoyed your stay in KL and hope to see you in a few years time Love-Dad"
  • "Thanks for the message (Birthday SMS from me) I really enjoyed when you were here (Malaysia) hope we can do it more often Love-Dad"

Aren't they just so sentimental? It's even more so if you knew my Dad better. He's never the type to send letters, care packages etc, never received any of those in the 8 years I've been in the USA. So getting little notes like these from him means even more to me. Also it's really weird to think of my dad as a 64 year old person. I don't know but to me he seems like he'll forever be in his 40's. I know it doesn't make any sense but it just seems that way to me. But just hope he had a great Birthday, knowing my brothers, I'm sure they took him out for a nice dinner :)

In a couple of days it'll be my birthday!!! YAY!! I'm so excited, have to definitely do some partying this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess i've stop counting when Y2K bug hits - so - I'm forever 24 =) ... was that right ??? - KK