Sunday, August 21, 2005

Wedding Bells...

CONGRATULATIONS LYNDA + GORDON!!!



I'm so happy for an old friend of mine Lynda who got married yesterday, Saturday Aug 20, 2005 in San Francisco. One by one, my friends are getting married and having kids, it's interesting how reality forces you to come to terms with a certain "stage" in your life =)
I wish I could have attended the wedding but I just didn't have any vacation days left with my upcoming trip which was a real bummer because I'd have loved to see all my old college buddies. However, I did get a call from Lin and KK on the night of the wedding which was really nice.
Lynda looks soooo pretty in the traditional "cheong sam" with KK and Lin. And her wedding gown was just gorgeous with Ade and Lin who might I add also looked gorgeous too by the way ;)





More pictures of KK and Lin, I miss these guys. The last time we all hung out together was our Xmas trip in 2004. I just spoke to Lin on the phone couple minutes ago and decided that we really need to take another vacation together, we both thought of Niagara Falls at the same time, how bizarre, how bizarre. I'll be seeing KK real soon, we'll be travelling back to Malaysia together which will certainly be interesting ;)

3 comments:

Pipi Longstockings said...

Hey! Happy Merdeka!!!

Pipi Longstockings said...

Oh...& congrats to the happy couple!

Anonymous said...

Vote for Niagara Falls - KK