Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Stupid Motorola and Sam's Club!!! Arrgh!

Ok please be patient with me for I'm venting all my frustrations in the last couple of days on this one article. Let's start with my first problem, some of you may be aware that my previous mobile phone, the Motorola V300, which was a good for nothing POS that would constantly drop my calls, not ring, not charge etc etc etc. Anyway thinking that there's still hope for this phone, I paid $15.80 to get it sent via UPS to the Motorola National Service Center. After waiting for about 3 weeks, I finally get it mailed back to me and guess what?!? It's as if they received the phone, played football with it and then toss it in the mail and shipped it back to me. Nothing on the phone is fixed...NOTHING!!! They didn't even bother to clean it up!! OMG never again will I purchase another Motorola cellular phone.
So...one down, one more to go...I had purchased a bed from Lifestyles furniture about a month ago and wanted to shop around for a good mattress at a good price, so naturally I checked out all the mattress stores in town including Sam's Club. The one in Sam's club was a really good buy being a Serta pillowtop mattress with built in memory foam at $396.78, no store in town could match the price. BUT to my horror, yesterday with the help of good ol Joe's parent's truck, we went to Sam's Club to pick up the same exact Serta pillowtop Northstar Nightscape mattress and guess what?!? They have raised the price to $457, after taxes I paid close to $500 for my mattress! Within 3 weeks, they've raised their prices $57!! The only explanation as to why they did that was because of the students returning to school but that's extremely unethical! Can you imagine when Wal-Mart/Sam's Club finally monopolizes the whole market, this is exactly they type of crap they'll do!!!

No comments: