Wednesday, August 03, 2005

To buy or not to buy?!?

Anyway I have had a really laid back day. I skipped gym today so am feeling really guilty, need to start working out diligently again. Also will try to get to bed early, have been going to bed past midnight every week day this week. Seems like this "job" I have is really taking alot of my personal time away. But then again, if it wasn't for this "job" then I won't be able to buy a new car or anything new for that matter and will still be living with my parents.
I'm feeling much better now coz I just got my Honda fixed. For the last 2 weeks, my car has been making this weird ass low humming noise and I was thinking maybe it's about time to call the junkyard 8( I was pleasantly surprised when the Honda dealership called and said that my "rear hub assembly" needed to be replaced and would set me back around $200. Thank god it's not some outrageous bill as I was expecting.

So what do you think? The Solstice(top) or the tC(below)? Tell me in comments...

For the last few months I've been toying with the idea of buying a new car. I am so totally in love with the Scion TC and the new Solstice that I was ready to trade in my Honda BUT was it a good financial decision, I ask myself...and one part of my brain said I don't think so while the other less responsible side kept saying BUY, BUY, BUY!! Eventually went with the responsible side...I know, I know...I really need to contribute the the economy...right...all I have to say is that the bad side might still win ;)
So anyway speaking of new cars, have you seen the new Honda Civic that is yet to be released in the US. Check out the pic below.

Is it amazing or what??!!
As of now, my car is fixed and it's as good as new.
And it's HUMP Day!!! Yay...reason enough to celebrate...hit me a margarita! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOoooo...new car!! Yey!! BUY...BUY...BUY!!! *cheering for Nick* Lol... ;p

Joel said...

Solstice is HOT HOT HOT! If I was single...dayum I would so be in that car!!! Nice blog. Thanks for the add.