Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Birthdays galore...

Boy, there are a lot of librans in my life and this includes ME! =D Well I've never really thought about this but if you really think about it, it does make some sense. If you take mid-october and go back nine months, that should bring you to around a time when couples get together and be romantic - that's right, Valentine's Day! So duhhh right? Well it's no wonder so many babies are born around this time of the year. With the new addition of newphew KuanYen who is also a libran, I've so far called Dad (Happy Birthday, Dad!! Enjoy the angpow I gave you), Aunty Irene, Sarthak, Soumaya, Reema and quite a few others whom I cannot remember right now.

I was actually in St Louis this past weekend celebrating Ritz-like-a-cracker's birthday. I rode in with Justin on Friday night after having a hectic dinner with Kenneth and Jeff at Shakespeares. There were also on their way to StL to celebrate their 9th Anniversary! Can you believe that?!? Nineth!! That's amazing. Anyway we went out on Friday hitting some clubs in Soulard and ending up at Novaks. It was fun but I was really tired. The next day we just hung out, ate at my new fav restaurant, Maggiano's, and later that night partied at the Complex which is always fun. Met up with Dwan at Freddy's and convinced him to go to Complex where we danced quite a bit, what can i say, fun fun fun! Drove back Sunday and as usual I had a hard time going to bed that night....I should get some sleeping pills for nights like this.

Anyway this coming weekend's going to be crazy all over again. I'm having dinner with a few close friends on Thursday and then Dave's throwing me a birthday party on Friday and then we're driving to St Louis to party somemore! I know...it's the last year I can say I'm in my twenties! Oh well...it's all good.

My new phone, totally loving it right now. A Sony Ericsson W810i Walkman phone

Oh I have also switched my phone carrier from T-Mobile to Cingular. I have been waiting forever for this phone (Sony Ericsson W810i) to be released, it finally did last week and I didn't waste any time. Shopped around and eventually got it through TMI wireless for FREE after rebates that is! I've been playing with this phone for about a week now. It's no wonder it was voted best cellphone of the year by one of the tech websites. So far been very happy with it, I totally feel like a kid in a candy store! It has very very good UI (user interface) and been playing with it at work uploading videos (go britney!), music, games, apps (world clock & Opera mini) and ringtones! The 2MP camera takes some really good pictures too with an autofocus lense with flash. I know I love Sony Ericssons as this will be my third. I started off with a T68i which I've given to Ean and then a T610 which got stolen out of my gym locker (damn that fool who stole my shit). I don't get too many minutes (went from 600 to 450 mins) but the mobile2mobile calling is definitely nice. I don't have to worry while chatting with people like Dave, Justin etc etc who is all on the Cingular network. I am now on a mission to get as many friends to switch to Cingular...

2 comments:

ebian said...

Happy Birthday! Today's your day!

lc said...

Happy birthday sexy :D

phone looks totally hot but not as cool as my sidekick LOL - now we are not family (plan) anymore ... :( boo)