Friday, May 05, 2006

Happy Birthday, H2!

Yesterday was my one of my closest girl friend, H2's birthday. Happy Birthday, Girl!!!!! She's reach a milestone but she still looks like she's 21 so it's all good ;) Took her out to dinner at this new fancy schmancy restaurant in town called Sycamore. She got this special Gnocci pasta and I got a Veal dish. The food was good but it was definitely a little too rich for my taste. We then walked around downtown chatting and trying to decide where to go for dessert. We settled for Tellers and had their Chocolate Decadence Cake and Lime Cheesecake....very yummy (Muuuur!) :P James and Jerod joined us at Tellers and we had a few drinks prior to Soco.

It's been a while since I've been to Soco on a Thursday night but I had a good reason tonight, it's my friend's bday. I was still feeling a little under the weather but I didn't have a choice...I HAD to go, right? It was fun, it was packed as usual. I didn't plan on drinking but ended up having quite a bit to drink and got a little tipsier than I had anticipated. The night went well but some asshole stole my AE shirt which I left at the coat rack. It wasn't my favourite shirt but it still pissed me off to think that someone would just take something that didn't belong to them. I looked around but didn't see it anywhere or on anyone but I quietly cursed the person who took it, "May his crotch be infested with a thousand fleas!!" Hope that'll the SOB a lesson...:D

It's a Friday and I'm almost done with work. I'm happy. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww...I feel special that you have a posting just for my b'day! Hah..;) Anyway, thanks for everthing..I truly appreciate it. I had a really great time at Soco...dancing the nite away. Oh..I didn't know you shirt got stolen...sorry to hear about that. :(

Anonymous said...

I knew you would cave! Hahaha as long as you had a good time then it was worth it, right?? Have a great week Nick! Talk to you soon!

-Rochelle