Friday, May 07, 2010

Back...

Hello blogosphere...I've been gone so long, I don't even know if anyone's still visiting. Looks like the last thing I posted was two years ago! Unbelievable how time flies. The last two years has been a total rollercoaster to say the least. I left my first job out of college of seven years for another job in a new and big fancy city only to face one of the worst recession since the Great Depression and subsequently being laid off. In the time I was laid off, I travelled the world and managed to make one of the most traumatic experience into one of the best years of my life. I feel the need to continue to document my life here so after two years of not doing so, I think I shall now continue...

4 comments:

That's My Jam said...

It's about time you posted something! Looking forward to reading more. :-)

Justin Scott said...

An update! Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Aruna says this is fishy business.

Anonymous said...

Really the internet has completely changed the way of human life.Now one can do a particular task in a short and smart way.As the person who is a big fan of TV Show can watch his missed shows online here.

http://www.edogo.com/