Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Pics from my Cell

Here are some teaser pics I've uploaded from my cell phone :) Enjoy. I'm almost done with a blog entry for my trip to London and Prague. I just have to upload pics from my camera :) Sorry it's taken me forever to publish anything new but I've just been so busy since I got back, not to mention having to deal with the jet lag. The lag is not too bad, nothing like Malaysia but I could still definitely feel it.

View of River Thames (House of Parliament and Big Ben on the left) from inside the London Eye

The Radcliffe Camery (center) in Oxford from the top of the Church of St Mary the Virgin.

Night time view of the city of Prague from across river Vltava

View of Prague from the top (behind me is where the Prague Castle is situated)

OK I hope you enjoyed these few pictures. There will be more to come, just be patient!

No comments: