Thursday, February 08, 2007

Superbowl/James' visit Weekend

So this past weekend was a blast. James drove into town Thursday for his dentist's appointment Friday and we all went out to town. We started off having dinner at Trattoria, then drinks at Teller's and finally brought down the house at Soco. It's been a while since I partied and danced and I definitely felt my thighs burning a little while trying to boogy to the music ;) Friday night we just hung out at the Berg. Saturday, I had to go to work for a little bit and then later joined James and Carrie for a movie, we watched "Because I said so" with Dianne Keaton and Mandy Moore. It was a chick flick but it was entertaining. After the movie, we had dinner at Shakespeare and then went back to Carrie's and watched some DVDs and chilled.


Drinks at tellers after din din at Trattoria L: KK, me & Justin R: Steph, James and me

On Sunday, we had lunch at Moe's and then later went to Steph's for the Superbowl party. It was fun, we all brought food so we pigged out. I had a bet with James and I won!! :) Nothing too great with the commercials, non really caught our attention. Later that night we all played Taboo which was fun and it got heated as usual since we're all so competitive ;)



Clockwise: Me, james and Carrie at Tellers; James and me at Soco-I'm slowly gettin drunk; Justin, me and James w/ scary lookin faces; Japanese style pics with Byron me and James


As of now here are my plans for my Europe trip (I'll be leaving in exactly 1 week from today!):

Feb 14 - Drive to StL after work, dinner w/ Dwane, hang with Dave
Feb 15 - Early morning AA flight 6:10am out of Lambert, connect at Chicago, arrive Heathrow @ 10:35pm
Feb 16 - Maybe attend fashion week with Tet, go out clubbing that night???
Feb 17 - Day b4 CNY, dinner with Family, clubbing later that night???
Feb 18 - Happy CNY!!! Chill with family
Feb 19 - BA Flight out of Gatwick @ 11:40am, arrive Prague @ 2:20pm
Feb 20 - See Prague/hang out with Brisku
Feb 21 - BA flight out of Prague @ 3:15pm, arrive Gatwick @ 4:15pm
Feb 22 to 25 - Tour London; Courtesy from Kenny - St. Paul Cathedral (picturing Princess Di's Wedding here), Westminster Abbey (picturing Elton playing the piano for her funeral), Hyde Park, Piccadilly Circus (Time Square of UK), Trafalgar Square, Hampton Court, Greenwich (charming old town, great for Sunday flea market), Old Compton St (the gay ghetto block close to China Town), Heaven (by the Embankment), Tower Bridge (commonly mistaken as London Bridge), Tower of London (if you like to see the Crown Jewels) and finally Harrods.
Of course more clubbing and partying with Tet on Feb 23 & 24th. Try to meet up with Pek San too somewhere in there. Would like to see her parents and brother as well.
Feb 25 - AA flight out of Heathrow at 12:15pm, connect @ Chicago again and arrive Lambert 5:50pm. Vaca over, time to CRY!!!!

1 comment:

Clarice said...

Don't forget the British Museum. It's awesome with a very extensive collection of antiquaties, esp. the cool library. Ok.... nerd alert!