Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Another one goes to St Louis

Well this past weekend I helped another one of my friend, James, move to St Louis. I'm starting to get really sick of losing all my friends. I also found out that Joe will be leaving CoMO for good this coming Friday :( I am not happy.

I will post the pictures of the move. It was hot as hell, as this week pretty much the state of Missouri is under a heat wave warning and to top it off, he was moving into the 13th floor. But he didn't have much so the whole thing went by quickly.

The traitors friends who have left so far:

  1. Dave (StL)
  2. Dr Matt (StL)
  3. Emily (Seattle)
  4. Joe (Michigan)
  5. Airforce John (Seattle)
  6. James (StL)
  7. Rocky (Dallas)
  8. Zack (StL)
  9. Danny (StL)
  10. Moreno (SF)

And the list goes on and on and on...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about all of your friends, but I know how you feel. Angela is moving to Osage Beach soon and is trying to get me to move as well. I told her the closest I could get was Columbia so that I could at least go to Massage School. So maybe you can make of list of people moving closer to you! Yay! Ok well call me sometime.

Love!
Ro