Thursday, June 15, 2006

I'm back...

Well as promised, I'm back to the blogging world. Like I said in my previous posting I haven't been feeling the best last week. Thank god things started to change and I turned the corner. For those who still don't know, I am stuck in a job I despise, wanna get out yada, yada, yada.... (for those of you who want to read my *sob* *sob* sad stories, scroll all the way to the bottom)

Anyway enough of my sad stories ;) So what have I been up to since my MIA, you ask? Well not that much. There was a huge party that Dave threw the night before his graduation. It was great and a ton of people showed up. We partied all night (towards the end it was just Dave, Justin, James, John Webcam and LaLa) and finally left the house the next day, it was fun but what's more is the memories that I will hold on for the rest of my life. We laughed, we cried...it was great! Then Dave graduated and eventually left for St Louis. There goes one of my closest friends, moving away. One of many to come in the coming summer months.




Another one to leave soon is Dr Matt. I had dinner with him last week at Chevy's, food was good and we both shared our problems and encouraged each other to move on. He's always so much fun to just sit and chat with. He's a great listener and conversationalist. He is finally done with his residency and will be moving to St Louis with Matty. They just bought an extremely espensive home there, I definitely need to go visit ;)

Well just this past weekend, a bunch of us went in to St Louis to go to Six Flags for their annual gay days celebration. It was also James' birthday so we went all out and celebrated on Saturday night. I think this is the most trashed I've ever been (Damn those "hot damn" shots) and as if it's not bad enough, I puked. Big time. With only 4 hrs of sleep (thanks to John's snoring) we ventured to Six Flags. It was fun until we took the Excalibur ride and that made us all sick to our stomachs. It didn't feel right for the rest of the day. I actually called in sick the next day! *mental note, NEVER ride on Excalibur again*
I've been on most of the rides but they had the new Superman ride. It's pretty much a free fall of about 7 or 8 stories, very cool ride but the line for it was darn long and we witnessed a girl having an epilepsy seizure...major DRAMA!!



*****I am used to feeling like this but the cycles used to be several months apart but lately it seems like the frequency is increasing more and more. I don't really know what this means but it's not good. I hope I have enough energy and motivation in me to keep going until I eventually get my GC. I think what I found most worrisome was not knowing what plan B was and those who know me knows I ALWAYS have Plan B :) On the other hand, the thing that really made me feel better this time around was actually writing down my emotions and sorting it all out and also talking to friends about it. In the past, I would just stay home and try to ride out the storm.******

4 comments:

Clarice said...

Hang in there! I'm in the same boat with you in term of career too. Btw, how do you do the slideshow thing?

Anonymous said...

Awwww! Cherish the memories! I am sure you will have time to make more sweet memories now. Hang in there...good times will roll on by again.

Tze & Yeesin said...

Uncle...You can do it... Hang in there man! People may leave, but you do have the sweet memories...

RRP said...

sorry to hear you haven't been feeling the best, but glad to see that you're at least feeling much better and back to blogging. hang in there, my friend. the cycle will break :)