Friday, January 27, 2006

Visitor from the Big Apple

It's been a while since I've posted. Lately (last couple weeks) I have this feeling of completely zero motivation. I'm really not sure what's the cause, it could be my personal life, diet, work or a bunch of other things that I just don't know about. Anyway this week has improved slightly as I keep trying to psych myself up.

Anyway here's what happened weekend of Jan 21 & 22.

I found out that Fang, a friend of Linli's in NYC, was in Jefferson City for a week on business. I just discovered that she works at Deloitte (just like our blur queen friend Elaine) and was in town to work with scholastic. Anyway we talked on the phone and finally met up on Friday for dinner at House of Chow Chee Bai, where H2 and Dr Matt came along. The dinner was alot of fun; food was good, conversation flowing and our fav dish mei chai khou rou YUM! Later that evening bunch of us (Joe, Dave, Em, Steph, H2, Mas, Eric, Justin, Fang and myself) went out to Generic and partied the night away. Too bad clubs in Columbia close at 1:30am, so we had an after party at my place ;)

The next day, we (Joe, Fang & I) had brunch at Ernie's and then drove down to Lake of the Ozarks for some Outlet Mall shopping. It was fun, I finally used the gift card I received from KC gang to buy myself that nice Coach wallet. Fang went crazy at the Ralph Lauren store, I bet the employees just loooove her there. We got back pretty late but still managed to check out the really yummy Italian/French restaurant Trattoria. After dinner, Fang was wore out so she went back to Jeff City and I went to Soco with Joe, Dave, Justin and Eric. It was not too fun...the music sucked and not too many people there. After that we went to another after party at Ben's (Justin's friend) house and finally left at around 3am.

On Sunday (Joe, Dave, Em and I) drove down to Jeff City to go Ice Skating with Clint. It was fun, I have not ice skated in AGES and I think the last time I did it was in some mall in Malaysia. Didn't really do much after that I just chilled out, watched DHW, GA and prepare myself for another week of torture at the office.

As usual I have yet to upload my pictures....

This upcoming weekend (Jan 28 & 29) will be Chinese New Year! I'll be spending it in Kansas City with H2 and the KC gang...

No comments: