Thursday, January 05, 2006

New year, new cars we wish we had

This two definitely caught my eye when I saw it on Autoblog. I've really been wanting a convertible anyway so when I saw this VW, I was totally salivating ;P The first one is the VW Eos (convertible) and the second, Mazda CX-7, I just love for it's forward design.



The VW Eos is a convertible hardtop exactly what I need. AND it even incorporates a sunroof into the hard top, apparently the first of it's kind which goes up in a breeze 25 s, how amazing is that! The U.S. market Eos will get VW’s 2.0L turbo four-cylinder rated at 200-hp or a 250-hp, 3.2L V6.



I was totally in love with the Nissan Murano when that came out but now, I think i like this Mazda CX-7 more! This baby rides on a 244-hp, 2.3L turbo four-cylinder with direct-injection. The motor is shared with the new MazdaSpeed6, though specially tuned for the CX-7 to deliver 258 lb-ft of torque. A six-speed sport automatic will help the new ute deliver a combined estimated 23 mpg which is not bad at all!

Well every year, I have a few cars that I'm just so in love with. Last year it was the Pontiac Solstice and Scion TC. Well maybe one of these years, I might just be able to own one!

You can send your donations to.....(j/k y'all)

3 comments:

Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello) & Happy New Year from that blogger down under in New Zealand. They are great cars !!! I want the first ride !!!

Tze & Yeesin said...

BUY! BUY! BUY!

Viswa said...

I Like Mercidaz Benz car,that is my favourite car,the cover page photo looks superb,really nice article.