Thursday, June 23, 2005

Wedding Weekend

It has been a while since I last posted anything. This past weekend June 18 I drove down to Fayetteville, AR for my friend Christina's wedding. It was a small catholic wedding and dinner was at a French restaurant which was very yummy. Got to see a lot of old friends Fibi, Soumaya, Tayo, Merrisa, Sarthak to name a few.
Check out these pictures I posted on ofoto.com
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=41rq63b.2y17cbqz&x=1&y=yc56uv
I can't believe how much NWA has grown, seems like that place is different every time I go there. Did some networking with people at the wedding, hoping I can get myself a different position and get out of this dreadful job of mine. The drive back was a long long 5 hours, doesn't matter what people say but the trip back from a vacation is always the worst.

No comments: