Monday, June 27, 2005

Pride Weekend St Louis

What a crazy weekend it has been. I have now been out of town just about every weekend in June. Weekend of 6/11-partied in St Louis, 6/18-Wedding in Fayetteville, 6/17-Pride weekend and finally 7/2-4th July weekend in KC. I rode in to St Louis on Sat with Dave and started hitting the clubs as we got in with Matt and Don who arrived on Fri night. We went to JJs, Complex and later the very sleazy Faces. We skipped Freddy's because of some drama with Matt's buddies. Later that night we all crashed in the crackhouse Royal Orleans Motel in Collinsville, IL just before sunrise (it was a literal truckstop and I swear we must've seen half a dozen prostitutes there). I'm seriously getting too old for these "all nighter" clubbing sessions. Anyway the next day we went downtown and attended the Pride parade which was a blast, there were so many people there it was crazy, it was a little too hot but tolerable. I will post pictures of the weekends when I have the pictures uploaded from my digi cam to my computer.

No comments: