Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My dirty Thirty!


What a weekend!

We (Beau, Chadd, KK and me) drove in right after work on Friday and directly to Zoe for dinner. The food was pretty good and they had a great atmosphere. Ten of my good friends (Dave, Wes, James, Carrie, Chadd, Beau, KK, Dwane, Patricio and Matt) came to dinner that night. Food was great and so was the dinner conversation. The guys got the usual DQ ice cream cake and that was great! After dinner, we went to Novaks and had a lot of fun.
The next day, we spent most of the day buying and preparing for the party. The party turned out to be a big success, about 50-60 people showed up and Dave's place was completely trashed but we helped clean up the next morning. I'm so glad Egwin and Rachel drove in from KC and my coworker Kelly drove in from Jeff City.
Sunday we just cleaned up, went out for brunch and pretty much drove home after that. Weather was great so Beau and me went out for a little 3 mile run and later that night, I just relaxed and watched DH and B&S.

4 comments:

ebian said...

A Truly Dirty Thirty Bday Party! I am glad you have a great time!

carrie said...

thanks for inviting me... it was fun!

JG said...

it looks like you took a detour through 'Gina Heights. Body shots, off a girl?!?!

Unknown said...

Rent Unlimited Blockbuster Movies Online for just 18$ per month only