Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Good News

My cousin, Keith, recently went on a diving trip to Lembeh Straits at North Sulawesi, Indonesia. Immediately after seeing this picture, I just fell in love with it. I like how serene this picture looks and the water almost looks black. It's amazing! I don't know much about photography but I definitely have alot of interest in it. Anyway if you want to check out more pictures check out his blog...

On a side note, I received my receipt letter from USCIS (formerly INS) stating that I'm officially in my FINAL stage!!! :) I was so happy. That still doesn't mean I have my GC yet BUT that means that six months from June 20th (which is Dec 20th, see I'm so smart) I will have something referred to as the Portability Act and that basically means that I'm home free after that date. If anything happens to me at work, I can find a different job and my process continues! How awesome is that?!? And if all goes well **as it has** that means I should have my GC by next Summer!!!!!

3 comments:

carrie said...

congrats on reaching the final stage!!!!

carrie said...

when you move to stl you should totally live in soulard. it's so cool that james and dave are in the same place and having you in the area would make it even more fun to visit!!! ;-)

Viswa said...

Beautiful sunset,the photo looks so nice,i want to stand there,and hands up in front of water,really awesome experience..