Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Niece and Nephews


L: Baby KuanYen and sis-in-law's Mom R: Grandma, baby KuanYen, 2nd bro (knowles) and Dad :)

I cannot believe that I'm now an uncle - to THREE kids! Sure sign of one getting older :) I am so happy for my brothers as they slowly but surely pop out these little bundles of joy but I do wish that I could be closer to all of them. I don't want to just be referred to as the Uncle in USA but would actually want Naomi, Tatsuya and KuanYen to actually know who I am. I guess these are some of the drawbacks of living so far away from my family. Anyway Ean sent me these pictures quite a while back but I just kept putting them off, I'm finally posting them today. Enjoy....baby pictures always make me smile anyway :)


L: Naomi, Oldest bro, Baby Tatsuya, Masako & Grandma R: My nephew SOOO cute (nicknamed potato jr.)


L: My sis-in-law & Potato Jr R: Oldest bro with baby Tatsuya

All these pictures really makes me feel homesick. I wish I could just hop on the plane and go home for a couple of weeks. Most people probably cannot see this but it's amazing to me how much of a resemblance these kids have of their fathers. KuanYen looks very much like Ean when he was a kid and so does Tatsuya. I'm sure they will grow up and be pretty close since they're both born on the same year -- 2006. Next time I go home they will loooove Uncle Nick as he'll be showering them with lots and lots of gifts.


3 comments:

carrie said...

cute, cute, cute!!!

ebian said...

Congrats!
Looks like your big bro has a hand full :-)

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!