Friday, July 15, 2005

Old Pictures Misc

Since I'll be sending my POS Motorola V300 away to be serviced, I'm uploading all my old pictures to be "backed up". So all these are just some old pictures taken many moons ago.


My friend Matt who'll be a full fledge MD next year (2006)!! I'm so proud of him :) I think the picture taken above is during my 2004 birthday at Addisons ;)
His fav restaurant El Magueys


My friend Joyce who has moved away from Columbia to OKC and pic was taken at House of Chow (chee bai as we call it heheheh ;)


And this is my friend H2 who'll also be getting her Phd soon, either 2005/2006. Gosh I have genius friends, now I feel so inadequate with an engineering degree :(


The next 8 pics were taken in NYC Xmas 2004




Botox face as chinini puts it hehehhe


Mr Lim enjoying his photo moment in the subway.


Wow look there's an eskimo in Time Square photo time!!!!


Bumped into my friend Hwee Ping in times square whom I've not seen in years. What are the chances of that. Geez what a small world we live in.


My friend Teddy


The next 4 pics were taken during our CAMP meeting. Dave, Brandon and Ronnie are among some of the members.





H2 being silly at Rocheport during the Riverfest 2005.


Joe at Jimmy Johns



Dave trying the intellectual look, what do you think?



Joe, Dustin and me in Soco having a good ol time


Joe on vacation in Michigan


Taken at Billiards with Sarah, Don, Matt and me


And crazy Dave...you better not make him mad or he'll be looking for you!!

No comments: